4.18.2011

A Thankful Heart


When life hands us a hard day, one of the greatest things we can do is simply give thanks. 
Gratefulness has the potential to change our hearts in a very powerful way.

358... The grace of morning time
359... Warm coffee
360... New opportunities
361... Safety and Peace
362... The beauty of a fluffy tree
363... Late night walks around the neighborhood
364... A fresh start
365... Meeting new people
366... Seeing God's word change people's hearts
367... The smell of fresh paint
368... The sweetness of ripe fruit
369... A gentle breeze 
370... Airplanes buzzing overhead




 
"He who sacrifices thank offerings honors me, and he prepares the way so that I may show him the salvation of God."

Psalm 50:23

1 comment:

  1. I love your list! Especially the last one... my hubby is a pilot ;)

    I have some free Easter / "He Is Risen" blog buttons if you would like one to display on your blog during Holy Week! They are on my blog and free to anyone who would like one. :-)

    Celebrating His resurrection,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete