4.28.2011

Thrifty Finds

Today I decided to explore the local thrift shops. Some were just too sketchy to enter, but the two that I discovered contained opportunity I simply could not pass up.

Here is what I got:
Bud vases, lots of rustic picture frames, an old tool box (that I absolutely love), a shoe rack, a palm tree shelf (which I will repaint), a kitchen canister, two mini loaf pans, a lace table runner, a sugar shaker and a milk glass vase.

Some I am going to attempt to sell, some I will fix up, and a few lucky items will become the inspiration for the guest room makeover (take two). 

I'll keep you posted.


Our lives are like water spilled out on the ground, which cannot be gathered up again. But God does not just sweep life away; instead, he devises ways to bring us back when we have been separated from Him.

2 Samuel 14:14

No comments:

Post a Comment